The Wisconsin Go Global Initiative has a new consultant eager to help businesses new to the international arena as well as those looking to expand or improve their operations.
Chris Wojtowicz brings over two decades of international business experience across multiple sectors to the Wisconsin Small Business Development (SBDC) Network.
Chris can help small businesses with technical assistance in several areas. He specializes in creating tailored import/export compliance programs. He also has a proven track record in transforming domestic businesses into successful international businesses, working with small and medium-sized enterprises in the beverage, logistics, manufacturing, medical device and defense sectors.
He holds a business administration degree from Minnesota State University and earned an Executive Juris Doctor (a law-based degree for professionals) from Purdue Global University Concord Law School.
Additionally, he is:
- a frequent guest speaker and lecturer
- a member of the Wisconsin District Export Council.
- a licensed Customs Broker
- certified in Incoterms 2020
- certified in preparing Hazardous/Dangerous Goods for shipping worldwide
- certified Wine Professional – University of California Davis
He can be reached at or through the Wisconsin Go Global Initiative web page, www.wwwtest.wisconsinsbdc.org/goglobal.