Free Digital Marketing Services For Small Businesses Throughout the State of Wisconsin
Hey Small Business Owners, We Hear You!
Digital Marketing is Challenging.
We are here to help!
With the help of talented student interns, we provide tailored digital marketing services to small business owners impacted most by the pandemic, while expanding consulting capacity to all small businesses in need of support.
Digital Marketing Clinic can help YOU with:
- Strategic Recommendations: Our digital marketing clinic director, Kathy Fredrickson, provides her consulting expertise to recommend marketing strategies, business planning and/or decision making.
- Keyword Research: One of our most popular requests is keyword research. We conduct measurements of Google search volume and competitive levels for specific keywords and recommend ones that are most relevant to your business.
- Landing Page Optimization: We will implement search engine optimization (SEO) tags into your website. This includes inputting keywords into different places on your website to communicate to Google exactly what the pages are about.
- Website Audit: We will check current performance of your website and create a plan to improve specific areas and monitor them over time.
- Social Media Audit: We will check current performance of your social media efforts and create a plan to improve specific areas and monitor them over time.
- Social Media Schedule Development: Our team will provide you with a schedule for posting on social media based on our best practices and current engagement from your efforts.
- Social Media Implementation: We will provide recommendations and best practices about optimizing your social profiles and content mix.
- Digital Asset Creation: Our team will assist you with creating content like photos or video for your business.
Beyond client work, the DMC will provide workshops on digital marketing and related topics.
I wanted to extend our thanks for allowing WCCU to be a part of the SOS project. I’m currently establishing our digital strategy for next year, so the information and assessment Taylor reported on in her paper is valuable insight and direction. I look forward to working with our web development provider in executing much of what was presented.
Dana Racine, VP-Marketing
Winnebago Community Credit Union
The amount of real-world application the audits provide for clients is innovative and unmatched. Less academic, more applicable to ‘actually doing’. Congrats on all your success innovating the curriculum, too!
Christian Steinert, Business Intelligent Analyst